By Lizzy Adie
1. Falling in love is so hard on the knees – Aerosmith.
2. Love begins at home, and it is now how much we do, but how much love we put in that action. – Mother Teresa.
3. Love makes time Pass; time makes love pass. – French Proverb.
4. Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin Jones.
5. True love begins when nothing is looked for in return. – Antoine De Saint.
6. Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly. – Louis Ginseng.
7. The hottest love has the coldest end. – Socrates.
8. Friends will keep you safe, love could fill your heart, a lover can warm your bed, but lonely is the soul without a mate. – David Pratt.
9. Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. – Roberts Browning.
10. All you need is love.