By William Oyo-Ita
1. If your girlfriend comes to your house and join you in drinking garri, marry her.
2. If you take her to a restaurant and she picked gala/satchet-water instead of expensive meals, she’s understanding, marry her.
3. If she sees someone with a Bugati but she decided to follow you with ‘keke’, my brother, na your bone be that.
4. If both of you enter a taxi or bus and she pays, that’s a good sign.
5. She comes to your house and wash even your brothers and sisters clothes, my brother, she’s yours.
6. You gave her 50k for shopping and she went for ‘okirika’ and she brings back 45k to you, marry her because she read Economics.
7. She calls you everyday and ask if you need airtime, brother claim her o.
8. If the girl use to give you her pocket money everyweek, she loves you, marry her.