|By Lizzy Adie.
Pawpaw, also known as papaya is a fruit that grows in tropical areas throughout the world. Their sweet taste, vibrant color and wide variety of health benefits are just a few reasons to add them to your diet. Not just the fruit itself, but other parts of the pawpaw are also very beneficial. The fruit has a lot of hidden benefits for skin, health, hair, cardiovascular to colon health.
BENEFITS OF TAKING PAWPAW.
* Pawpaw is rich in vitamin A, calcium and is a good source of potassium.
* It helps to boost the metabolism and contains vitamin B in the form of folic acids, vitamin B6,vitamin B1,and riboflavin.
* Papaya helps to boost male virility. It contains an enzyme called arginine which is known in the medical community to boost blood flow around the man – hood. Arginine boost nitric Acid in the blood vessels that supply the man – hood. These blood vessels then dilate and increase blood flow. A concentrated form of arginine is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
* It helps in the digestion process and prevent constipation.
* It contains fiber that helps the digestive tract.
* It helps reduce your body weight as it low in cholesterol and rich in nutrients. Make it a good weight loss food.
* Papaya prevent heart attack and strokes. The antioxidants in papaya prevent cholesterol from oxidizing. When cholesterol become oxidized, it forms plaque in the blood vessel wall that can eventually build up and cause a heart attack or stroke.
* It treats inflammation. Papain and chymopapain, protein digestive enzymes found in papaya lowers inflammation and improves healing from burns. Papain breaks down the inactive protein in the skin, removing dead tissue from burns. This benefit the body as it helps heal skin injuries, receives psoriasis, remove warts, treat ringworms and cold sore.
* pawpaw helps to fight cold and cough and also helps to boost your immune system.
* If you are suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, or in any pain, pawpaw can lessen the pain. It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and help fasting healing.
Take advantage of this delicious fruit and all the benefits that comes with it.