By Lizzy Adie.
A survey of more than 3000 people found that women are more likely to cheat than men.
In a poll taken by British dating firm coffee and company , showed that 9 percent of men said they will be unfaithful if they fell for somebody else, a good percentage of female respondents said they would definitely have an affair if an outsider piqued their interest.
NOW WHY DO WOMEN CHEAT
* Many look for love elsewhere out of feelings of neglect, either physical or emotional.
* If sex becomes kind of boring and predictable, women may wander away to find someone else who can spice things up.
* Feeling emotionally undercovered or just flat out ignored can also lead to infidelity.
* Many are childless and looking to get more than a good night kiss as a result of the tryst.
* Women cheat when they are constantly been abuse or insulted by their spouse. Some go to find love and comfort in the arms of who will pet them.
It is important to remember that all relationships take work and none is perfect. The solution to unhappiness in love and marriage is probably not to have sex with a stranger. It’s much more likely to involve communicating with your significant other and working out your problems, before you do irreparable harm. Just 15 percent of men say they would forgive a cheater.