By Nelson Amaobi Osuala
18th of April, 2015. 06:32am
A Generation of Young Christians
1. We are always right and we never accept correction.. A corrector is seen as an enemy
2. We love to sing in church, but do not read our bibles at home
3. We are full of lust, sensuality and emotions, and we call it love
4. we want to have wonderful marriages, but by the time we are 25years we’ve spent almost
ten years in relationships already.
Sometimes we may have had more boy lovers and girl
lovers than even our parents.
5. Sexual activities are now part of our relationships calling it romance
6. we want to be rich in life, meanwhile we spent all our finances on the latest ipads,
iphone, galaxies, htcs, laptops, cameras etc which in many cases we use less than 30% of their functions
7. We do not pay our tithes and offerings claiming we are students
8. We say we are christian women but dress like hollywood stars and we call it fashion
9. We love pleasures rather than God
10. In church you will see us with our hands lifted up singing slow songs which we call worship but on our phones in our pockets, you
will see pics of naked and half naked women,hip hop, hip life and we have a nice way of
11. We are hardly convicted when we go to church because our hearts have been hardened
by the deceitfulness of sin and pride…etc etc etc
But God forsaw this and warned us in 2Tim.3:1-4, That in the last days men and women will be lovers of themselves,lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers,disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors,
headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness
but denying its power.
We need to change our ways, we have no excuse on judgement day. U can forward this to affect a Life.