Prince Thomas Abi Jr|22 November 2016
A good learning environment brings out the best in both students and the teacher/Lecturer
The government of Cross River State has to provide the following for our schools because Education is the bedrock of any society.
1. We need ultramodern laboratories in schools across Cross River State if we must make meaningful impact in the State.
2. We have to provide projectors and magnetic boards for our lecturers.
3. Teachers salary and incentives must be improved and paid as at when due.
4. Libraries should be built and equipped across schools in the State.
5. Students and pupils should be provided seats in schools in Cross River State.
6. Teachers should be motivated and given the desired attention needed to impact knowledge.
I am happy that we have Professors as Governor and Deputy Governor and this is the time we must see meaningful impact in the Educational sector.
Prince Thomas Abi Jr.
Is a Social Commentator