|Dr Betta Edu, DG CRSPHCDA|
Nyok|20 December 2018
His Excellency, Sen Ben Ayade the Executive Governor of Cross River state has approved Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency employing 1000 health workers. This is expected to improve health service delivery in the State.
In a statement signed by Dr Betta Edu the DG of the Agency the attention of the public has been drawn immediately to the following:
1) This employment has been graciously approved by the Governor of Cross River state to fill existing Gaps in the primary health care system, create more jobs for Cross Riverians and also improve on service delivery in our primary health centers across the state.
2) The job opening is strictly for health workers and the eligibility criteria will be published on the link for application.
3) the Cross River state Primary Health Care Dev Agency is committed to a transparent process based on merit. This is Health Care and we cannot afford to play nepotism or politics with health.
4) All applicants will go through examination and interview. Successful candidates will be published online.
5) All applications will be submitted online directly to the Agency, and applicants will be applying to work in specific primary health care facilities across the state, where they will be bonded.
6) On no account should any member of the public give any money to anybody for employment in Cross River state Primary Healthcare Development Agency.
THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS IS FREE! ANYONE WHO GIVES MONEY TO STAFF OF AGENCY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS EMPLOYMENT DOES SO AT THEIR ONW PERIL!
7) If discovered the applicant stands automatic disqualification and the perpetrators will be made to face the full weight of the law.