|By Lizzy Adie.
This is a fruit rich in beta-carotene lycopene, folic acid, vitamin B5, C, antioxidants and amino acids. Watermelon is a cleanser and detoxifer of the kidneys, but it is best taken on its own, separate from other fruits or juice.
Watermelon contains vitamin A, B6, niacin, thiamine and a wide range of carotenoids and phytonutrient.
BENEFITS OF TAKING WATERMELON.
* Kidney- it helps in enhancing kidney function as it contains a lot of potassium which is very helpful in cleaning or washing out the toxins deposited in the kidneys.
* Constipation – it helps to flush your system of fecal waste matters of metabolism and indigestible materials.
* Oedema – drink Watermelon regularly to get rid of excess water from the body.
* Protect eyes from macular degeneration.
* Effective in repairing damaged tissue.
* Helps in lowering blood pressure.
* Effective in diabetes and erectile dysfunction.
* Helps to lose belly fat.
* Libido – watermelon relaxes you from stress and enhance a man’s libido to enjoy longer election time.
* A two day fast just on Watermelon and water is a delightful way to clean out the whole system.
* Watermelon protect the prostate gland.
* It prevents heat stroke and cancer.
Take advantage of this wonderful fleshly refreshing fruit and enjoy the benefits that comes with it.