|L-R: Late Joy Odama and Interior of CRSHA|
8 June 2017
The CRS HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY passed a resolution urging the Inspector General of Police to urgently constitute a special panel to investigate the murder of Miss Joy Odama an indigene of yala LGA and year 2 student of CRUTECH CRS.
The motion of urgent public Interest was brought by Hon Regina Anyogo member representing Yala 1 state Constituency.
The House Resolved as follows:
1. The inspector General of police should as a matter of urgency constitute a special panel to investigate the murder of Miss Joy Odama by one Alhaji Adamu Usman of Karmo Abuja.
2. The Attorney General of CRS should liase with the Attorney General of the federation to facilitate the investigation and prosecution of the culprits .
3. The National ASSEMBLY leadership should immediately mandate it’s relevant committee to investigate the negligence and reluctance of the police and other security agencies who have refused to investigate the murder of Miss Joy Odama.
4. The House should forward a special petition demanding for the immediate investigation into the murder of Miss Joy Odama addressed to the inspector General of police, national human rights Commission etc.
5. The House should constitute a 5 member panel to follow up with the investigation and prosecution of the case.
See mother’s petition:
RE: Call For Justice for the Murder Of my Daughter, Joy Odama By Alhaji Usman Adamu
NegroidHaven… Truth in view of Africa’s liberty!