Reno Omokri a popular critic of the Nigerian government based in the United States has highlighted ten issues inspiring his #HarassBuhariOutofLondon.
According to the media aide to former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
1. (Buhari) He met Naira at ₦199 to $1. Today it is ₦485 to $1
2. He met Nigeria as the third fastest growing economy in the world. Today, we are the world headquarters for extreme poverty
3. He met unemployment at 10%. Today it is 33%
4. He met other Presidents using Aso Rock Clinic. Today, he is London
5. He met fuel at ₦87. Today, it is ₦221
6. He met only Boko Haram. Today, we have Boko Haram, herdsmen and bandits
7. He met one Nigeria. Today, he has divided Nigeria
8. He met 50Kg bag of rice at ₦8000. Today it is ₦24,000
9. He met debt of ₦12 trillion. Today, it is ₦34 trillion
10. He met Dangote at a net worth of $25 billion in 2015. Today, Dangote is worth $10.7 billion.
That is why you should join me to #HarassBuhariOutofLondon.